Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

"With 1 Checked Posts" pop up/error

Paul_1978

Posted

Hi, when I view a thread and choose the link 'Go to first unread', a pop up appears saying "With 1 checked posts".

I can't close this. There is also a drop down in this pop-up with no values in the drop down menu.

Does't cause a problem when viewing on the computer, but annoying when on iPhone.

Any ideas?

Paul

• Like 1

Posted

Not heard of that before I must admit. Will have to have a dig about to see what i can find. In the meantime, could you try hitting the mark community read link which is at the bottom left of the page. It may flush the problem out.

Posted

Doh, ok. Least I can change that back, so solves one problem!

I'm going to have to ask Invision (the forum software makers) for support I think, as I'm totally out of ideas now. May be worth clearing your cache on there to see if it helps, but beyond that you'll have to leave it with me I'm afraid. 

We're planning a big update of the forum soon, so it may be a case of pushing that forward a bit as the speediest way of solving it.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow in winter, good sun at other times with appropriate rain.

Interesting. I get this on my iPad old generation but not on air 2

Posted

It's a weird one that's for sure, does only appear to have some apple devices, and that's about it. 

I'm wondering if there's been a recent safari update which could co-incide with this starting?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms storms and more storms

I've been getting it in the iPad for a good few months now Paul, but never on the laptop. It appears on the first page you open on any particular thread and then goes away if you move backwards or forwards in the same thread. It's not a major issue TBH I just ignore it. I also use Chrome not Safari if that's any help.

Posted

I've been getting it in the iPad for a good few months now Paul, but never on the laptop. It appears on the first page you open on any particular thread and then goes away if you move backwards or forwards in the same thread. It's not a major issue TBH I just ignore it. I also use Chrome not Safari if that's any help.

Thanks - tbh it's a case of not really having any leads in terms of what it is at the moment, but we'll be upgrading soon (maybe next week), so hopefully it'll sort it!

Mines back grrrrr

Doh, odd it comes and goes, makes it even harder to diagnose!