Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

North West England - Weather Chat

Thunderbolt_

Posted

Might be too much to ask for something similar to the other night, I lost count of the number of lightning flashes, and even though my area only got caught a glancing blow by the main cell - the distant thunder and light show was great viewing.  I'll probably be asleep this time if it arrives too late

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: very cold frosty days, blizzards, very hot weather, floods, storms

it is getting hopeless again now as the lightning radar didn't show one lightning strike on the British soil. :(

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: the stormier the better...

Am I allowed to post that it's the usual mid-level crud here. No heat, no chance of any action. Or is that "whining" and being negative? I can post a time stamped image by the way if anyone doubts it, seeing as I've also been accused of fabricating my lack of storms/ general mundane weather here.  

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer heat and winter cold, and a bit of snow when on offer

Decent enough day after a foggy start.

Reached a warm 23c, much in line with what was forecast but starting to fall again now.

Been in work all day so have had chance to check the forum; are we still looking good for storms overnight or has it changed.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot sunshine and thunderstorms. Mild in winter.

Well this thread is getting a bit full now, so I think it's time for a new one. Give me a minute.

Right the new thread is here: https://forum.netweather.tv/topic/83492-north-west-england-weather-chat/

Locking this one now.

Edited by Thunderbolt_