Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

North West England - Weather Chat

Thunderbolt_

Posted

29c here, 4c higher than what the BBC was forecasting last night.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Northeasterly Blizzard and sub zero temperatures.

Blackpool moved into 3rd joint highest temps in the land at 29oc. The intense heat seems to be a bit further west of the meridian. 30c tops at Jersey.

C

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - snow, Irish sea convection. Summer - thunderstorms, hot sunny days

29.9 °C now, definitely an underestimation oftemperatures today. To think, tomorrow may be hotter, especially now with a greater headstart from today.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - snow, Irish sea convection. Summer - thunderstorms, hot sunny days

Yeees the big 3 o.

Posted

Think that's the maximum now. 30.1°C. Wow!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer heat and winter cold, and a bit of snow when on offer

Don't know what my maximum temperature was but currently at 27.5c.

Certainly felt warm in work and tomorrow's looking even hotter along with a chance of thunderstorms.

I don't know about others on here but much as I like thunderstorms and the severe conditions they can bring, one part of me wants another dry evening to sit out and enjoy rather than being stuck in the house watching rain.

Posted

26.5'c here this afternoon which has been the warmest all year and it felt like it too. A minimum of 19'c overnight with tomorrow expecting to hit 31'c phew.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snowy winters,warm summers and Storms

At least its not mild :D

High of 30.2c WOW

car temperature still showing 29c at 1845 in the evening quite incredible

C.S

Posted

Screen still showing 29c..... Lounge 32c ..... Doors windows closed upstairs and cool.... Just had cool shower.... Cold glass of sauv blanc and ice cold strawberries....

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer heat and winter cold, and a bit of snow when on offer

Grass cut, mower away for another week and now sat outside actually enjoying what is left of tha day.

Even tempted by a beer although Tuesday is a bit early in the week....

Oh sod it, you can usually count on one hand the number of days in a year I can sit out in the shade and still feel warm up here.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold/snow winter, Warm/hot summer, Thunderstorms, Severe Gales

Lovely proper summers day, the first of the year for here imo, forecast to be above 20c overnight lol.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold/snow winter, Warm/hot summer, Thunderstorms, Severe Gales

When the weathers like this around west cumbria it seems to spark everyone to life, a lot more happier people around today than usual.

Posted

Grass cut, mower away for another week and now sat outside actually enjoying what is left of tha day.

Even tempted by a beer although Tuesday is a bit early in the week....

Oh sod it, you can usually count on one hand the number of days in a year I can sit out in the shade and still feel warm up here.

Go for it, I'm on the beer tonight. Like you say how often do we have this kind of weather? Feels amazing after the past couple of months!

• Like 1

Posted

Heaven.

25c in the shade, another beer on the go and my wife happily cutting trees with my new hedge trimmers.

No doubt the novelty of that will disapear quicker than the hot weather but I'm not complaining.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy weather

What a gorgeous hot day !!! Feeling the effects of sunburn !! Hope it lasts !! ☀☀

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny and blisteringly hot

Clear last night, overnight min. 14.6C. Day dawned sunny but became quite overcast for an hour or two before clearing to sunny conditions although a few sheets of Sc obscured the sky a few times during the afternoon.  Quite breezy, a good F2-3, currently light air F1. Almost clear sky, cloud 1/8. Current temp. 25.2C.  Liverpool ATIS is reporting 24C.

Posted

Easily the warmest day of the year so far here, not surprising given we hadn't seen even 70f so far this year! I think we nudged up to the 27 possibly 28 degree mark, but not sure. There was a far bit of cloud about at times. A beautiful summers evening, clouds cleared to leave a clear sky.

Unfortunately the outlook here doesn't promise much on a par with today, in terms of settled weather combined with similar temps. Tomorrow will be warmer, but cloudier with threat of hefty downpours and thereafter we are back to the mercy of the atlantic bringing threat of rain, low cloud, windier weather, though Friday looks decent. Next week looks unsettled BBC forecasting highs of 16-17 degrees only, positively cool, so no this spell isn't a heatwave here, just a short sharp very warm spell.. very short I must add.. Pressure pattern isn't conducive to a sustained settled very warm spell of weather, heights in the wrong place, low heights and troughs have the UK in their sights only, though the south should do preety well temp wise.

Edited by damianslaw

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snowy winters,warm summers and Storms

0200 Wednesday morning and the temperature is 19.7c

There is a lovely refreshing breeze though

C.S

Edit what am I doing its the middle of the night.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot sunshine and thunderstorms. Mild in winter.

Well the sun's up and here begins a very hot day. It's already looking good for convection as it's 20°C and there's pockets of altocumulus castellanus about.

Posted

Feels amazing this morning. That's south-easterly win still very blustery. The sound of the docks is very noticeable. Minimum of 19.3°C, currently 19.5