Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Reports And Pictures Chase Day 7 - Arizona

Paul Sherman

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine. And storms

Just fabulous!! Never mind the storms, I'd visit just for the scenerygood.gif Annoyingly the OH has already been there - hot testing cars in Arizona and spent a lot of time around Sedona - God I hate him sometimes!!

Posted

After chatting with Paul by PM, I have decided to post my day 6 photos on this day 7 thread. Day 6 was Monday and we were touring Zion and Cedar Breaks in western Utah. The weather remained clear and hot (although just warm at the elevation of Cedar Breaks which is above 10,000 ft) with some interesting wave clouds to our west there. But these are just going to be scenery photos to give a brief sampling of the red and white rocky panoramas of Zion, and the eroded wonderland of Cedar Breaks (quite similar to Bryce Canyon but you have just the one large bowl spread out at Cedar Breaks and the coloration is somewhat different, more reds and less yellows). Just two scenery pictures then, Zion and Cedar Breaks, followed by a view west near Cedar Breaks showing some wave clouds that formed off to the west near the UT-NV border probably near the 13,000 ft mountains there.

post-4238-0-74629400-1314384002_thumb.jp

post-4238-0-83424100-1314384080_thumb.jp

post-4238-0-26295400-1314384381_thumb.jp

Edited by Roger J Smith