Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Weather In Spain

Posted

Good afternoon from Huelva, southwest Spain.

Today we have a very warm day with some rain,

so far have fallen 6 mm, temperature extremes

now today is 14 º C and 20 °c, we expect a decline

normal values the next days with minimum of 7 º c.

More Information friends: WWW.METEOHUELVA.BLOGSPOT.COM

Posted

Autumn is being very mild in Spain, sometimes even warm. Burgos, one of the coldest cities in Spain, due to its high elevation (900 meters or 2950 foot) only has got 1 frost so far.

http://www.ogimet.co...&min=0&ndays=30

Edited by Ferreiro

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Average temperature in more than 800 official weather stations of Spain during the month of November,

http://www.tiempodia...ensual/2011-11/

The warmest city was Mogan (Canary Islands) with 22ºC, but in mainland Spain was Adra (in Southeast coast of Andalucia) with 18.1ºC.

The coldest place was La Hoya (1900meters or 6230feet) with 3ºC.

Edited by Ferreiro

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow then clear and frosty.

Very warm in Spain. Valencia airport 26ºC (new record of January)

Posted Image

Looks like you are having a very warm season Ferreiro.I have seen these winter temps. in La Canarias-Peurto Rico and Playas Las Americas- but for the mainland that is very warm.

I would bet the retired brits,like myself,are soaking up the sun on the Costas. :)

Posted

Looks like you are having a very warm season Ferreiro.I have seen these winter temps. in La Canarias-Peurto Rico and Playas Las Americas- but for the mainland that is very warm.

I would bet the retired brits,like myself,are soaking up the sun on the Costas. :)

Yes, very warm indeed, and the night was also warm, with a minimum temperature in Valencia 16ºC and 18ºC on the coast of Malaga.

Valencia airport last 24 hours.

Posted Image

Posted

Summary of 2011 from Seville Airport

Posted Image

The average temperature in 2011 was 20.31ºC. I think unbeatable in Europe between great cities.

Edited by Ferreiro

• 3 months later...
Posted

I visitatori stranieri anche "sconvolti", con il calore del Vietnam

Thanh Hoa è anche caldo di questi giorni come un "fuoco pan". I risultati del monitoraggio del Centro di Hydro-Meteorological Forecasting Thanh Hoa detto seconda temperatura misurata l'ultimo giorno caldo in Hoi Xuan (Quan Hoa) e distretti, come la primavera è vicino a 39 gradi C. In 2/5, la temperatura misurata a 13 ore in molti distrettisi aggira intorno ai 40 gradi C. Secondo le autorità, questa ondata di caldo ha raggiunto livelli record in molti anni.

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

My Son who has lived and worked in Valencia for a few years now, reports that this May has been the hottest for some time. Where May is usually pleasant [with some rain] temps it has been 38c and over for some weeks.

The locals are dreading the Summer now.

Great to have a Holiday in but no fun when you are working!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything but mild south-westeries in winter

I don't blame them for dreading summer!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Atlantic storms, severe gales, blowing snow and frost :)

Unusually hot for May through the Canary Islands with very warm pools of air, T850 temps in excess of 25c+ with daytime highs of 35-40c at the surface. Fuerteventura is one of may favourite holiday destinations, been going there for the last 6 years and I have experienced only once a heatwave of similar magnitude during my holiday last June. Very hot air was filtering over from the Sahara with T850 temps of 20-25c, so slightly less than the current spell but we experienced temps of 30-35c for about 5 out of the 7 days of our stay. Even the breeze felt hot and at one point the car display was reading 39c a little way inland which felt unbearable within minutes of leaving the air conditioned car, it was 30c at 11pm some nights - Sleep was near impossible for any prolonged period and many cold showers were had!

post-9615-0-84614500-1337035025_thumb.jp

Edited by Liam J

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Atlantic storms, severe gales, blowing snow and frost :)

Temperatures are once again climbing towards the mid to high 30's through the Canary islands this afternoon. Very little wind and 35c at Lanzarote Airport, 34c at Fuerteventura Airport and to the south of the island Morre Jable is touching 37c - exceptionally high for the time of year due to the easterly feed of air straight off the Western Sahara, the average for May being around the mid 20's.

Makes me wish I'd booked an early holiday this year, the webcams show cloudless skies and dazzling sunshine over the beautiful clear waters.

http://www.restauran...cams/index.html

Edited by Liam J

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Hello friends, in Huelva, at west andalucia, yestesday was a hot day, 36,8ºc maximum temperature.

May has been a hot month, with 38,4ºc maximun temperatura 14th day, and more days over 35ºc.

More information:

www.MeteoHuelva.blogspot.com

See you soon

Posted

Anybody any idea of what the weather is looking like in Lanzarote from the 7th of June for the week? Accuweather has given a bit of rain and cloud.

Try this:

http://www.aemet.es/es/eltiempo/prediccion/municipios/puerto-del-rosario-id35017

But it's still very soon, wait until next week.

Very hot again, but this time in northern Spain too

Zaragoza 38ºC

Posted
  • Location: Home near Sellindge, 80m/250feet, 5miles from Coast
  • Weather Preferences: Severe Storms and Snow
  • Location: Home near Sellindge, 80m/250feet, 5miles from Coast

http://www.sat24.com/de/eu

Those storms are HUGE!

• 4 weeks later...