Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Menorca Weather In September

Posted

Hi all, i am off on holiday to menorca on 18th September to 2nd Oct, just wandering what the weather will be like, hot cold, thunderstorms ?? any info wold be great

Hoping its hot enough to go sea swimming :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

September is still quite a dry month in the Balearic regions however late month towards October can see things begin to cool off with an increasing risk of showers however this is more so in October. The sea should be fine for swimming in. We just came back from Majorca and the sea was a very comfortable temperature!

Edited by Blizzards

Posted

i disagree with you Blizzards...Been going to Majorca around Sept-Oct for t he last 5 yrs.....And nearly everytime you get African imports.....just got to be there at the right time...........North Spain its storm season from september

October - november Greece for MCS..before Storm chase USA took all my money this is what I did for yrs.....4 times a year

i am so confident about this that i have already booked a flight in September

Edited by Pat Carter

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

i disagree with you Blizzards...Been going to Majorca around Sept-Oct for t he last 5 yrs.....And nearly everytime you get African imports.....just got to be there at the right time...........North Spain its storm season from september

October - november Greece for MCS..before Storm chase USA took all my money this is what I did for yrs.....4 times a year

i am so confident about this that i have already booked a flight in September

I dont usually go in October so i can only judge by the general trend. I thought September was still quite a dry month looking at the averages before October and November turn wetter? I do know that October especially can be quite a thundery month.

September is wetter than the summer but it can still be very much a continuation of the dry summer season. October is the time to see the most frequent storms. Ive been in October before and we had it completely dry and warm so it can be be will it wont it.

Edited by Blizzards

Posted

thank you for all the replys, looking forward to hols now only 6 weeks away, would be nice to catch a storm as we dont get anything here :wallbash: