Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

In The News

jethro

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm if possible but a little snow is nice.

Not the happiest of stories on Arctic News.

http://arctic-news.b.../Aaron Franklin

Does anyone know if the processes described above are already happening at this point in time?

Ok just read that article again with an open mind. Rampant and unjustifyable alarmism at its best. All this in a year or two as well, oh my. lol

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot & Sunny, Cold & Snowy

I read this blog earlier. I feel a lot more positive after reading it! I do have concerns about the surface of the Arctic ocean and I do think we are seeing changes to the extent that the N.A.D. penetrates into the basin?

I think that a run of GAC12's across the basin could well mess things up for good up there and open a new chapter for the Arctic Ocean? I do believe that the Siberian shelf deposits could be becoming destabilised (as studies in 2010 and 2011 showed us....no news from last years studies this time though??? why the delay this year?) and this ,along with the melting permafrosts, will impact the levels of GHG in the atmoshere no matter what we do to reduce our inputs.

Changes in albedo, and redistribution of energy within the climate system, will bring about change,

Posted

Ok just read that article again with an open mind. Rampant and unjustifyable alarmism at its best. All this in a year or two as well, oh my. lol

“By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.â€

Richard Dawkins