Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Ba Flights Sale

Ross B

Posted

Hi guys,

Just noticed BA have a sale on which might be handy for anyone who hasn't booked flights yet. I haven't been following the prices so i'm not actually sure if this is much/any cheaper!

http://www.britishairways.com/travel/fx/pu...&source=cys

I cant book til March probably ;) . Sale ends at the end of January :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything Extreme!

Thanks for that Ross!

The flight I was looking at a couple of weeks back was £395 return, now it's just £333! B)

Posted

Yep

Paul alerted me to this yesterday as well and our flights have tumbled by about £60 per person as well, happy days and we will be booking in the next few days.

Paul S

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Tornadoey

AA also are having a sale on, with flights as cheap as £116 one way. Cheapest which matches with any of the storm chase dates would be £131 for the return leg on the 30th May. Of course it is American Airlines who are quite frankly terrible, but it gets you out there.... I've booked with them for £332 return. Even with the sale on, due to some expensive BA prices on the weekends, I would have paid £530 with BA. It might be worth looking at for the more cash strapped of you guys out there...

Looking now, I think the cheapest option would have actually to have flown out with BA, and returned with AA. A bit late for me to change that now however... :)

Edited by Gorky

Posted
Looking now, I think the cheapest option would have actually to have flown out with BA, and returned with AA. A bit late for me to change that now however... :)

Never even thought of that as an option. Agree AA are brutle but that way its only half as bad. Will have a look for myself..... Cheers