Welcome To The Netweather Forum!

Sign In or Register for full access to the community - including the regional forums.

Community Status Updates

Photo

MP-R

Oh dear. Gloom arriving at the end of the week. Can't remember the last sunny anticyclone in the first half of March. Why can't high pressure just wait until the second half of the month!!
Yesterday, 19:17
  • Eugene's Photo
    Eugene
    What difference will a few weeks make, if its gloomy next weekend it'll be gloomy then, anyways i wouldn't rule out some sunny breaks
    Yesterday, 20:24
  • Eugene's Photo
    Eugene
    But yeah every week that goes by the chances get better for clearer highs but not as much difference as you think MP-R
    Yesterday, 20:33
  • Mokidugway's Photo
    Mokidugway
    Nice is getting married in a fortnight so more settled weather would be better ..
    Yesterday, 21:36
Photo

ajpoolshark

Some scientists have warned that, once computers become intelligent, they will surpass mankind and render us obsolete, in a Terminator-type situation. Fortunately, thanks to the internet, once computers become as intelligent as us they'll just spend all day watching cat videos on YouTube
Yesterday, 19:15
  • Mokidugway's Photo
    Mokidugway
    As old smokey would say , I second that emotion .....
    Yesterday, 21:41
  • Daniel*'s Photo
    Daniel*
    confused.com
    Yesterday, 22:21
  • Mokidugway's Photo
    Mokidugway
    Lol smokey Robinson :)..
    Yesterday, 22:30
Photo

shuggee

Very heavy snow since lunchtime up in the Spey Valley. Driving down the A9 was erm, thrilling...
Yesterday, 18:37
Photo
Photo

legritter

No Baps today ,a nice roast chicken ,roasters and plenty of veg .just got back from walking the Dog ,sky just turned black reports of thunder incoming ,and possible wet snow over night ,Spring as sprung ,and a taste of mild days later in the outlook ,hopefully the winter from hell next winter after a good bbq summer with plenty of ham baps ,cheers .
Yesterday, 14:48
  • Eugene's Photo
    Eugene
    According to some we've already had the winter from hell<lol
    Yesterday, 15:13
  • Mokidugway's Photo
    Mokidugway
    I have snow ,BAP ...
    Yesterday, 15:33
Photo

Bottesford

Hello from Peru and from a humid warm Lima. After the daily fog clears the sun is crazy strong especially after coming from a near sunless 3 months of Berlin winter! Heading south into the desert today...
Yesterday, 13:51
  • Eugene's Photo
    Eugene
    Thats where i want my warm humid weather to stay, on my holiday
    Yesterday, 13:59
  • shuggee's Photo
    shuggee
    Enjoy Bottie!
    Yesterday, 18:37
Photo

Eugene

Not expecting any repiles but has anybody enjoyed this winter, i don't just mean the weather but on this site and in their everyday life, please no haters, moan in your own thread/status update
Yesterday, 12:55
  • Eugene's Photo
    Eugene
    So i guess thats a no. ;)....People can go out and enjoy the PM air too, parks are busy today
    Yesterday, 17:14
  • Winter Cold's Photo
    Winter Cold
    id enjoy a northerly too yes, i love feeling the clear cold air!
    Yesterday, 18:01
  • Eugene's Photo
    Eugene
    Me too, i hate clammy weather more than anyone
    Yesterday, 18:05
Photo

Daniel*

Hay fever returns on cue *hiss*
Yesterday, 12:36
  • Eugene's Photo
    Eugene
    Ok i see, will get worse when it warms up
    Yesterday, 13:28
  • CatchMyDrift's Photo
    CatchMyDrift
    The trees have been slowly kicking into life for a few weeks now. I get bad treefever so I'm very sensitive to it.
    Yesterday, 14:54
  • Eugene's Photo
    Eugene
    Well i hope you guys don't suffer too much from it this year, modern treatments make it more manageable at least
    Yesterday, 15:52
Photo

ANYWEATHER

Cant believe its March! Another Birthday coming up! Heres to Spring, looking forward to a lively Spring,Winter here was a total borefest !
Yesterday, 12:11
  • Eugene's Photo
    Eugene
    Codswallop, the winter was fantastic both on and off here, you probably think the charts for next weekend onwards are interesting :facepalm
    Yesterday, 12:29
  • ANYWEATHER's Photo
    ANYWEATHER
    Glad you enjoyed youre backyard Winter!
    Yesterday, 12:37
  • IanR's Photo
    IanR
    its been fine by me, reason....no severe lasting cold spells, if anything though, its not been really mild either
    Yesterday, 14:58
Photo

DTHFCJ

Spurs v Chelsea predictions?close game i think but Spurs will edge it ...;))))
Yesterday, 10:42
  • Vivian's Photo
    Vivian
    2-2 after extra time and spurs to win on pens.(hopefully)
    Yesterday, 11:07
  • Certain kind of fool's Photo
    Certain kind of fool
    Chelsea 2-0. Spurs to win nothing and finish outside champions league places which would presumably mean Pochettino will be sacked.
    Yesterday, 11:17
  • Certain kind of fool's Photo
    Certain kind of fool
    will Levy give Pochettino more time? 6th in the league and a lost final is as good as it gets for spurs. If the fans could just accept that...
    Yesterday, 18:45
Photo

Weather-history

When you think about it, the lingering twilight season begins in the Shetlands, next month!
Yesterday, 08:19
  • Northernlights's Photo
    Northernlights
    Yes and any northerly outbreak with a few snow showers in April up here has the shower clouds backlit by the setting sun well into the evening with clear arctic air.
    Yesterday, 08:58
  • Eugene's Photo
    Eugene
    Sounds wonderful northernlights
    Yesterday, 15:05
Photo

Craig Evans

Rest In Pieces "Winter" 2014/2015!
Yesterday, 07:12
  • Mapantz's Photo
    Mapantz
    That's for statistical purposes only.
    Yesterday, 10:23
  • karyo's Photo
    karyo
    Winter never started in the first place. Better luck next year.
    Yesterday, 10:39
  • Eugene's Photo
    Eugene
    Next winter will be milder karyo, we are overdue a proper mild winter, you should of enjoyed the lack of true mildness this winter before it returns in winters ahead
    Yesterday, 15:03
Photo

Styx

Australia's second hottest February
Yesterday, 05:06
  • Vivian's Photo
    Vivian
    only the second?!
    Yesterday, 11:10
  • keithlucky's Photo
    keithlucky
    This is why Aussie met are under investigation http://t.co/GGtZAE092y
    Yesterday, 11:23
  • Eugene's Photo
    Eugene
    Send Craig there, he'll then be right for once<lol
    Yesterday, 14:58
Photo

Daniel*

Winter concludes on a somber note, it's enough to drive you to drink. Ah what can you do? the wait goes on for meaningful cold & snow.
Feb 28 2015 22:06
  • Costa Del Fal's Photo
    Costa Del Fal
    Totally agree thunderbolt. It's clesr the coldies aren't actually that interested in the cold unless it will bring feet of snow to them. Coldies look for a specific precipitation type. The rest of us just want pleasant and warm temperatures hence we will always win mich easier and hence the seemingly bigger leg room for warmth.
    Yesterday, 01:33
  • Daniel*'s Photo
    Daniel*
    this is not a competition you should be thankful for what you get
    Yesterday, 11:45
  • Eugene's Photo
    Eugene
    Both are as bad as each other, warmies who want warmth in winter and those idiots who say cold is no good without snow, actually i think they are warmies in disguise
    Yesterday, 12:37
Photo

Ross Andrew Hemphill

Gusts reaching 77mph not far from me!
Feb 28 2015 21:19
  • Styx's Photo
    Styx
    impressive!
    Yesterday, 05:06