Welcome To The Netweather Forum!

Sign In or Register for full access to the community - including the regional forums.

Community Status Updates

Photo

Thunderbolt_

Where is this year going?
Today, 00:10
Photo

Nouska

The meteorological summer goes out with a spectacular 'fireworks' finale. http://i.imgur.com/m3sDuy3.gif A perfect ending to a summer that saw so many heat records being broken.
Yesterday, 21:51
Photo

Costa Del Fal

It's quite remarkable how reliable April and September are for High pressure these days. Becoming very easy to predict!
Yesterday, 21:36
Photo

Froze were the Days

Another month passes and James Madden get's it spot on again...the 'hot and sunny' month has ended! Phew, really couldn't stand much more heat.
Yesterday, 21:12
Photo

ANYWEATHER

Does any one remember Porthcawl funfair back in its hey day ,back in the 70s and 80s?
Yesterday, 20:58
Photo
Photo

Gord

A few days that have stopped this summer being a complete disaster, but overall it's not been that great. 2015 overall is becoming a pretty benign year. 4 months left to reverse that trend.
Yesterday, 19:03
  • Froze were the Days's Photo
    Froze were the Days
    Well not benign in terms of breezy days...August has been somewhat quieter but before that a very consistently breezy/windy 4 months or so!
    Yesterday, 21:14
Photo

Weather-history

Well summer 2015 ends as it begins....diabolically
Yesterday, 17:11
  • Dami's Photo
    Dami
    Started off nasty then turned into that drizzle and windy and chilly and not like the end of summer at all.
    Yesterday, 17:44
  • NUT's Photo
    NUT
    August hasn't been as bad as July/June we're but got to say this isn't going to be a summer that's going to go in the record books here
    Yesterday, 18:22
Photo

Dami

Go out for a treat for bubs, escaped a 3 car pile up because of some idiot, which caused me to get a panic attack, then some horrible cow almost pushed me over and pushed in front of me which we were queueing.To top it off a 15min drive back took 45min because of a sigh post error, but poor tummy is stressed.
Yesterday, 16:40
  • Dami's Photo
    Dami
    hubs just poured me out a big glass of fizz.
    Yesterday, 17:14
  • Nick L's Photo
    Nick L
    The bottle and a straw sounds like the best option...
    Yesterday, 17:24
  • Dami's Photo
    Dami
    it was well needed :) and i don't normally drink.
    Yesterday, 17:34
Photo

Nick L

Goodbye summer!
Yesterday, 16:35
  • Dami's Photo
    Dami
    did we have a summer?
    Yesterday, 17:14
  • I Cumbria Marra I's Photo
    I Cumbria Marra I
    I thought we were half way through Autumn?
    Yesterday, 17:30
  • Froze were the Days's Photo
    Froze were the Days
    Not that bad here in the SE, August has been somewhat more unsettled but other than that a reasonable one here but not so the further north you are.
    Yesterday, 21:16
Photo

ANYWEATHER

Goodbye Summer, Hello Autumn!
Yesterday, 15:10
Photo

gottolovethisweather

Autumn arrived a day early? Drizzle endures.
Yesterday, 14:16
  • gottolovethisweather's Photo
    gottolovethisweather
    And with an Air Temperature of 14.1c to boot, nice and fresh in the house though.
    Yesterday, 14:16
Photo

xStorm

Hopefully autumn will deliver after a rather boring summer. Everything pretty average except thunderstorms - way below average here (though there is still autumn).
Yesterday, 12:59
Photo

Bottesford

Last day of summer and it is 36c today. Change is coming this week but what a hot month it has been in mainland Europe! 16 days over 30c this month 7 of which were over 35c.
Yesterday, 07:38
  • Scorcher's Photo
    Scorcher
    Well yes I take the point about the continent but Berlin's averages are not too different from London's in summer. If the ever present low to our NW over the past few weeks/months had been further south and west over the Atlantic the heat would have caught the UK too. Seems like bad luck in a lot of ways.
    Yesterday, 16:07
  • AderynCoch's Photo
    AderynCoch
    It definitely is bad luck. 36C is exceptional for Berlin. Can't believe how many freakishly hot days the near continent has had while we haven't had so much as a sniff. It's been absolutely disgusting.
    Yesterday, 18:42
  • Scorcher's Photo
    Scorcher
    Yeah quite right, there's more to it than just continental vs island climates, it's the fact that the distances are so minute- it's not as though we are right in the middle of the Atlantic. The SE is very close to being continental
    Yesterday, 21:14
Photo

Thunderbolt_

Well after a very half decent and respectable summer, here's to a nice warm autumn and a pleasant mild and snowless winter! :)
Aug 30 2015 23:14
  • Dancerwithwings's Photo
    Dancerwithwings
    Your words.. here's to a nice a pleasant mild and snowless winter! :)

And your words in snow addiction,

I say it like that so that my bias doesn't spoil it for those who do like it.

A ????

Yesterday, 11:15
  • MP-R's Photo
    MP-R
    True TB, can't get much closer to the high than Cornwall either lol. You'll certainly be better off down there than up in Manchester.
    Yesterday, 11:53
  • Dami's Photo
    Dami
    If it snows here on christmas day i will forgive the fact i only had one stormy night this summer ;)
    Yesterday, 17:36