Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

illegal image error when posting

Jax

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cool not cold, warm not hot. No strong Wind.

seem to get an error when trying to post a reply quote that has any image in it, if I delete the image I can then post.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

Morning Paul, I had the same issue a couple of days whilst replying to the following post. (I've had to edit the 'smiley emoticon' from the end of BJ's post as I think it's the emoticon that's causing the problem. when I tried pasting BJ's whole post a minute ago, I recieved the following error message)

"You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community."

I would be interested as well  if you could set it up AJ.

What a glorious day it's been, nothing quite like April, 6am this morning cold and frosty and now very pleasant and warm.

Great analysis as always Tams, hoping Easter won't be too bad, really don't want too much rain.

Did anyone see the moon rise last night, I was on the M25 in Essex driving towards the QE2 Bridge, it was huge and quite red when it first came up above the horizon.

Have a nice afternoon/evening.

link to bjaykent's original post http://forum.netweather.tv/topic/79858-south-east-england-east-anglia-regional-weather-discussion-280314/?p=2957539

Edited by ajpoolshark

Posted

That's bizarre, could you quickly test again for me please and just post another post with that quoted, as I just tried and it was ok.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

hmm, odd..just made a test post in the SE regional using BJ's original post and there's now no error message Posted Image

Posted

Lol, got to love intermittent bugs which disappear when you try to test them. If you see anything like it again though please shout!

Posted

Hi Paul

Yes that was the same problem (sorry for lack of detail in my original post, I assumed it was general image related), it was the emoticons that I had to delete from the quoted post to enable me to reply.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

I've had it too, when trying to post images...

Posted

just had it happen when using the quote feature and had to delete the :winky: smiley in the quote to allow the post

Posted

It happened to me yesterday. I posted an image into the post okay. Then decided to edit the message and when it came to repost it came up with you are not allowed to post this type if image. Ergo, couldn't edit.

Posted

So far today all has been well, will let you know (as I am sure you would expect) if the problem persists.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and Snow -20 would be nice :)

Just happen to me!...... So just out of interest tried to edit without making any changes at all and still got (You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community) ???

• 2 months later...
Posted
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)

I keep getting this when quoting a post containing images that have already been posted in said post.