Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South East & East Anglia Regional Snow Depth Cup - Winter 2013/14

Snowangel-MK

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: anything extreme or intense !

Yellow Warning of Snow:

Rain will turn to snow for a time, mainly over the high ground during Friday morning. Over low ground it is unlikely that any snow will accumulate but many areas may see falling snow and slushy deposits for a time.

The public are advised to be aware of the potential for some disruption to travel especially during Friday morning rush hour.

Issued at:

1337 on Wed 26 Feb 2014

Valid from:

0005 on Fri 28 Feb 2014

Valid to:

1200 on Fri 28 Feb 2014

An area of low pressure is expected to move eastwards on Friday. There is considerable uncertainty in its track and therefore on the risk and location of any snow.

This warning will be kept under review and the public are advised to keep up to date with the forecast and warnings.

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/warnings/#?regionName=uk&from=rss&sn=149045DF-0ADA-2113-5AF7-6E562338A28A_1_SE&tab=warnings&map=Warnings&zoom=5&lon=-3.50&lat=55.50&fcTime=1393545600

• Like 1

Posted

Sounds like the snow could be a non event for London as usual, but better north of Watford. What's north of Watford, never ventured that far into the wilderness?Posted Image

Winterfell

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cool not cold, warm not hot. No strong Wind.

What's north of Watford, never ventured that far into the wilderness?Posted Image

Well I started off in WGC and then London Colney before the family migrated north a bit, and can say there is loads :)

where I am is some of the best inland wet lands and (when it is wintery) they look fantastic as well as being a good walk most of the year.

I am dreading the day the last of my rellies in your area are gone as they are the main reason I go back to the "home land".

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: anything extreme or intense !

ALL MATCHES ABANDONED DUE TO WATERLOGGED PITCHES.

I think we might as well abandon this thread now tbh - thank you to Tom and Chris for all your hard work setting up what had the potential to be a great competition if only the weather had played snowballs with us !  

Here is to winter 2014/2015 lets hope it delivers what this one couldn't Posted Image

post-10773-0-53669000-1393756364_thumb.j

Get your souvenir T-shirts here..... www. shop.dailyexpress. co. uk/lifestyle/fashion/clothes

Edited by MKsnowangel
  • Like 2