Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South East & East Anglia Regional Weather Discussion 28/10/13

Snowangel-MK

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: The most likely outcome. The MJO is only half the story!

I'd rather it rained cats and dogs - mind you we've already got as many of them as we have teenagers :-)

Rain has got much heavier here since the fireworks - thankfully it wasn't this bad earlier or we might have given it a miss !

I drove close to the Lewes area yesterday evening on the way to pick up a friend of mine. It looked even more saturated there than it does in Hastings. I am sure that the Environment team will stay on a close river watch however...

As for fireworks...please don't anyone mention those things!! I have a hole in my conservatory ceiling with the rain coming in because of one of the neighbours detonations exploding on top of it over the weekend!! Posted Image

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: As long as it's not North Sea muck, I'll cope.

Afternoon all. :)

I suppose the fact we have a lot of sunshine here at the moment is a small crumb of comfort, but I wouldn't go so far as to say that it's really pleasant, as the wind is too strong.

I wonder when we'll get a nice sunny crisp day, with light winds? A way off, I guess. :(

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow Snow and more Snow!

Certainly feels cooler out.

Lots of interesting stuff in FI

Posted

Afternoon all,

Lovely sunny day here once the over night rain cleared away.  Was cold waiting for my train this morning though - time to dig the winter coat out again me thinks!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cool not cold, warm not hot. No strong Wind.

Afternoon all

Well stepping out of the orifice today was a shock to the system, still feeling cold and blowy, looking out the sunshine looks very inviting, not managed double figures on the temps today,  8.5oC right now, but at least it is dry and I need to take a walk to the bank shortly.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: anything extreme or intense !

Afternoon all....time for a new thread me thinks...hold your horses I'll post the link in a jiffy.........

here it is...

http://forum.netweather.tv/topic/78372-south-east-east-anglia-regional-weather-discussion-041113/

locking this one up now !

Edited by MKsnowangel

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cool not cold, warm not hot. No strong Wind.

Afternoon all....time for a new thread me thinks...hold your horses I'll post the link in a jiffy.........

....bag? post here takes weeks!!!

• Like 1