Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?

Posted

Hello all. My first post i was wondering if you would like to check out the weather for the historic town of York in the uk as i can't seem to find anything for the uk never mind little old York.

The weather in York can be very extreme at times as York is located in in a vale, better known as the vale of York.

York Weather 

hi, welcome to Net Wx

is this link any good for you, taken off the frontpage under forecasts, simply type the name of the town or city you would like?

http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=uk7dayx7

Living in the student capital of York in the heworth area of York. 

I try to maintain the website when i have time on one of my many adventures with the jack russell dog my faithful companion i will be trying to organize a ghost hunt and staying awake throughout the night to uploads images of the nights events and of course finding the perfect spot to film the sunrise if there is clouds are not in the way.

Please visit our forum if you have any interesting photos of York please post them. http://www.york-weather.co.uk/ Posted Image

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snow, Storms, Snow Thunder, Supercells, all weather extremes

hi welcome to netweather, i did a great paranormal investigation at the little john inn in York, i do like york i used to live in kirkbymoorside not a million miles away from there

• 2 months later...
Posted
  • Weather Preferences: seasonal

hi York weather,

Just noticed this while browsing through weather station forum. Probably a tad late with this reply.

I work at the racecourse in York and we have weather records dating back since 1927. if you require any details do not hesitate and send me a message.

Cheers.