Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South East & East Anglia Regional Discussion 29/7/13 20z------>

A.J

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

Clouded over here, few spots of rain. Seems to be some activity running up the coast. Doesn't look anything special yet.

The sun is out now CS, but there are still plenty of black patches about...Who knows?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: anything extreme or intense !

The sun is out now CS, but there are still plenty of black patches about...Who knows?

Nice and sunny here too, pleasantly warm at 25 deg c with a refreshing breeze....not like the warm sultry wind yesterday Posted Image

Posted
  • Location: Caterham-on-the-hill, Surrey, 190m asl (home), Heathrow (work)
  • Location: Caterham-on-the-hill, Surrey, 190m asl (home), Heathrow (work)

I can'see it being electric currently, if does become a storm, can we have it slightly to the right this time please?

Atd is showing a few strikes to the west of Jersey, but yes, not particularly active atm. Cluster of storms does seem to be headed towards CS England right now, whether it'll have any juice left by landfall who knows!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: anything extreme or intense !

Well I don't know about you lot but my weekend starts soon so let's have a nice new fresh regional thread Posted Image

Please finish off any posts or hold off posting charts etc and I'll link new one shortly....

http://forum.netweather.tv/topic/77466-south-east-east-anglia-regional-discussion-2nd-august-2013/

there you go folks, have a great weekend - locking this one now Posted Image

Edited by MKsnowangel