Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Net Weather's Member's Map 2012

Hi everyone,

Introduction,

As some of you may know I've been doing the Net Weathers Members Map since 2008 and I've updated it every year since. So now its time to update it for 2012.

Changing things and getting added,

For those currently on the map what to do,

1. Let me know if you need moved you might have moved to another location in the past year.

2. Tell me if you have a new username.

3. If you no longer wish to be on the map let me know as well.

For those wanted to be added all you have to do is two simple things,

1. I only really like to add people who are mainly active and post weather reports as this was the original point in it but anyone can be added but a few people every year get removed if they haven't been active for a few months or don't post weather reports.

2. PM me your location and postcode please do not put your postcode in this thread.

There are two different maps one is a image which you can save to your computer and another one is the Google Map. The image map will be released later this month once we've let everyone get a chance to get added. The Google Map will be updated in real time so please check it to make sure your location is right before the image map gets done.

And finally this is the current 2011 map we had so many more members getting added to South Eastern England we had to make another mini map for that part.

2011 Map

2011 London Map

Google Map - http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msid=209134577616007945155.000466abee8845f924701&msa=0

P.S Please check if your already on the map last year I had about 20 people asking to be added when they already are!

Can you add me please.

HU9 4RX (Hull)

And can you put SFL instead of ~SFL~ thanks

Lewis (Would PM you but It won't let me).

To everyone who has sent me a PM or posted in here you have been added to the Google Map you can check it over to make sure its right before you get put on the image map.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

Hi WM, on your own map, If you could move me a little further South and East (About half way between where I am shown as now and Midlands Ice Age) that will probably be more true of my location. The Google version is fine though if you could put it right in Stourbridge that would be even better. :D

Cheers. :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Humid Continental Climate (Dfa / Dfb)
Posted · Hidden by Mesoscale, March 8, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Mesoscale, March 8, 2012 - No reason given

Hey! i used to be misguided promotions but now ive changed my name to Mesoscale and ive moved to southampton

SO14 3ZP

Cheers weather master.

Hi WM, on your own map, If you could move me a little further South and East (About half way between where I am shown as now and Midlands Ice Age) that will probably be more true of my location. The Google version is fine though if you could put it right in Stourbridge that would be even better. :D

Cheers. :)

Thanks for letting me know. I think soon the Midlands may need a mini map like London.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms and heat, North Sea snow

Can I be added to the map please? Many thanks in advance! :D

EDIT: Sorry, I'll PM you, just read the 1st post properly.

Edited by Alza 2

• 2 weeks later...

I am present and correct thanks weathermaster for taking the time to do this it is very informative.

Update for everyone I've just added all those who have sent me a PM so far. The map should get released at the end of the month so sometime next weekend.

It would be great to get more people for Ireland, Wales and Scotland.

Edited by weathermaster

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

I'm too far north and east Sean....should be just above Blizzards

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Continental winters & summers.

Hi, I'm at BS49 4QQ, Yatton, North Somerset - probably just a tad northeast of SteveB. :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, thunder, strong winds

Hi, I've changed from Cridders88 back to Somerset Squall. I'm probably just a tad too far north on the map too but not far out :)

Edited by Somerset Squall

i don't think i'm on it WM?

I believe you have changed your username in the past year? Can't remember what it was before but I'm sure your on there somewhere.

Hi, I'm at BS49 4QQ, Yatton, North Somerset - probably just a tad northeast of SteveB. :)

That's you added :)

Hi, I've changed from Cridders88 back to Somerset Squall. I'm probably just a tad too far north on the map too but not far out :)

I've changed your name and will move you on the image map.

Edited by weathermaster

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer - Storms Winter - Blizzards

OL11 2XJ for me please!

cheers

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

So that's it, eh? MK46 5HP then, please...