Welcome To The Netweather Forum!

Sign In or Register for full access to the community - including the regional forums.

Community Status Updates

Photo

Eugene

Mild spring pleasant pattern still continues to dominate, slack LP for the weekend into early next week with quite mild air aloft so feeling warm in any prolonged sunny periods, some spring showers around, nothing particularly cold apart from maybe a few nights later next week unlike some might want you to think
7 minutes ago
Photo

Weather-history

Happy St George's Day
Today, 05:38
Photo

lassie23

What kind of summer will we have this year? I usually wait for the met office prediction, then know the opposite will happen!
Today, 03:36
  • ScottRichards10's Photo
    ScottRichards10
    A hot, sunny and thundery one hopefully! :)
    Today, 09:27
  • Mapantz's Photo
    Mapantz
    They don't make weather forecasts for it, they write whether they think temps might be above or below average for a three month period. If they were to go for above average, it could still turn out to be wet.
    55 minutes ago
Photo

ScottRichards10

I turns out that I can't upload that time-lapse video because a fair amount of the frames have been corrupted. So far I'm not very pleased with the "LapseIt Pro" app, especially when I PAID for it!
Yesterday, 19:21
  • Mapantz's Photo
    Mapantz
    That's a shame! :(
    Yesterday, 21:47
Photo

Jax

Where did that "long! weekend go? blinked and was back at work!
Yesterday, 17:00
  • Bottesford's Photo
    Bottesford
    Tell me about it! The 4 day working week has got to be the dream surely...
    10 minutes ago
Photo
  • KerriCameo's Photo
    KerriCameo
    My name is Kerri and I work for Cameo Productions - I've been trying to get in contact with you about a work opportunity that you might be interested in. Could you please provide an email address so I can discuss with you further? You can email info@cameopro.com and I will get back you! Looking forward to hearing from you. Best, Kerri.
    Yesterday, 14:18
Photo

Eugene

Dreadful forecasts by the BBC, absolutely not a drop of rain here since yesterday and today was supposed to be wet and its still dry, just dark overcast nothing weather, horrible mild weather
Yesterday, 13:11
  • Victor Meldrew's Photo
    Victor Meldrew
    It was supposed to be a naff bank holiday. Sunday was humid, wet morning other than that fine. Monday was fantastic, today is nice too. Waste of space forecasters
    Yesterday, 14:48
  • Weather26's Photo
    Weather26
    Not this morning in Sheffield rain was with us most of the morning-A spot on Forecast on this one!
    Yesterday, 15:27
  • Somerset Squall's Photo
    Somerset Squall
    It's not been dry everywhere! It ws pretty wet on Sunday and more especially today. Monday was nice though!
    Yesterday, 20:06
Photo

Mapantz

Here comes El Niño!
Yesterday, 11:19
  • karyo's Photo
    karyo
    How strong do the forecasts predict it to get?
    Yesterday, 16:53
  • Mapantz's Photo
    Mapantz
    I haven't had time to read other sites, but one site did say that the waters below the surface are some of the warmest recorded, if they reach the surface, it could be the strongest El Niño ever recorded. One to watch I feel?!
    Yesterday, 17:09
  • Steve C's Photo
    Steve C
    We've got El Niño!
    We've got El Niño!
    Yesterday, 19:33
Photo

ScottRichards10

I actually recorded a great time-lapse today but my phone decided to sod up at the very last moment. Luckily, I still have each individual frame so I sm determined to put this time-lapse together, even if it means organising over 11,000 images!
Apr 21 2014 22:55
  • Mapantz's Photo
    Mapantz
    Do it! I did something similar a few years back, with more images than that lol!
    Hope you manage to convert it, love a time-lapse. :)
    Apr 21 2014 23:16
    ScottRichards10
    Thanks, will do. :)
    Apr 21 2014 23:41
Photo

ANYWEATHER

Well at least a few rumbles of thunder today and a few flashes of lightning. Felt very atmospheric today conducive to storms, hoping this is a prelude to a great season of storms to come!!!
Apr 21 2014 18:27
Photo

StormChaser

Just had a really nice storm. This is my first post since a long time ! :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onUQAD04TF4&feature=youtu.be
Apr 21 2014 15:04
    ScottRichards10
    You should put the link to this video in the "Thunderstorm videos and images" forum so more people can find it. :)
    Apr 21 2014 18:41
  • StormChaser's Photo
    StormChaser
    Ok, i will do :) I havent been on this site for a long time due to the lack of thunderstorms in my area, but today really did make the wait worth while we had 3 thunderstorms in total but not as strong as this first one that rolled in.
    Apr 21 2014 18:43
  • Arnie Pie's Photo
    Arnie Pie
    Nice clear,crisp image...what camera was you using?
    Yesterday, 16:17
Photo

Summer Sun

Lots of rumors going round that David Moyes is going to be sacked the Glazers have been left shocked by the rapid decline of the team this season
Apr 21 2014 13:46
  • Osbourne One-Nil's Photo
    Osbourne One-Nil
    You'll keep us up to date Gavin?

Apr 21 2014 17:56
  • NUT's Photo
    NUT
    Bit of a outrage if it does happen for me. Fergie was still struggling after 3 years. Because of 1 bad season it looks like moysey is out the door? Why not give David time like fergie got?
    Apr 21 2014 18:22
  • tinybill's Photo
    tinybill
    perhaps they will bring back fergie !!

Apr 21 2014 19:06
Photo

Summer Sun

Can't beleive Christmas is trending on Twitter at the moment its only April!
Apr 21 2014 11:11
Photo

lassie23

Had a bogus Police Officer try to scam me out of my bank card! Anyone else experience this?
Apr 21 2014 05:45
  • lassie23's Photo
    lassie23
    Were you the bogus Police officer StormChaser? Lol
    Apr 21 2014 18:47
  • Dancerwithwings's Photo
    Dancerwithwings
    The Police would never send emails... Never open them . Delete straight away.
    Apr 21 2014 19:56
  • lassie23's Photo
    lassie23
    They would also never send a courier to collect your bank card from you.
    Apr 21 2014 19:59
Photo

Styx

Will, Kate and George continue their Australian adventure holiday with a trip to Uluru
Apr 21 2014 04:51