Welcome To The Netweather Forum!

Sign In or Register for full access to the community - including the regional forums.

Community Status Updates

Photo

lassie23

Does anyone still give easter eggs out to people, or do you buy them for yourselves?
55 minutes ago
  • lassie23's Photo
    lassie23
    I've bought four lots for relatives and eaten the lot! Need my 5 a day portions....or is it 7, of chocolate the government recommends!
    49 minutes ago
  • karyo's Photo
    karyo
    I buy them for me from Hotel Chocolate or Lindt and for the others the cheap Cadburys eggs
    48 minutes ago
Photo

Sainsbo

Metcheck saying pressure is going to be 2mb next Thursday. I know they aren't great with their forecasts but that might be a little too off.
Today, 14:12
  • ScottRichards10's Photo
    ScottRichards10
    2mb? Wonder what kind of storm that would be? We wouldn't know because we'd be dead!
    42 minutes ago
Photo

karyo

Has anybody here been to Zadar in Croatia? Planning to explore central and north Croatia this year.
Today, 12:30
Photo

Jax

Long weekend for many, hope you all have a good one, no matter the weather :)
Today, 10:36
Photo

Mapantz

The neighbours have gone on holiday and left their alarm clock on. 3:45am it goes off, and keeps going for two hours, omfg@ $#!@%#$!
Today, 09:01
  • Jax's Photo
    Jax
    is it radio or just a beep beep alarm?
    Today, 10:45
  • Mapantz's Photo
    Mapantz
    The walls are thin, but I did go outside the front of the house to bang on the door (before I knew they'd gone away) and I could still hear it, even with double glazing. BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP .. someone is popping back from time to time, to feed the cats, so I will collar them about it later. I've only managed three hours sleep, I was looking forward to a good kip as I did an all-night fishing session the night before. :s
    Today, 11:15
  • Jax's Photo
    Jax
    I hate beep beep alarms (just thought I would share that )
    Today, 11:50
Photo

Summer Sun

What a difference from easter 2013 to easter 2014 after the cold and snowy weather we endured last year to the sunny and clam start this year an eggcellent start to the long weekend much better than last year :)
Today, 08:19
  • simshady's Photo
    simshady
    Nope...last year was much better than this year....IMO of course. ;)
    Today, 10:10
  • Jax's Photo
    Jax
    Easter, the celebration of the "New Sun" (yes 'SUN', nothing to do with a 'son' at all) as the days grow longer than the nights. Still after last year was hoping the weeks warm trend would continue into the weekend, oh well, it is Spring after all.
    Today, 10:48
  • NUT's Photo
    NUT
    Hope it not a sign of things to come? OK last year was a really cold easter but the summer was pretty hot. Surely it can't be the exact opposite this year?
    Today, 11:14
Photo

Weather-history

Caught a meteor on timelapse. Can be seen around 10s. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoSDwsPeUOQ
Today, 06:12
Photo

canadiancoops

Gotta love The Police...only just found out 'Every Breath You Take' was about stalking....'I'll be watching you'. Obvious now.
Yesterday, 20:22
  • Styx's Photo
    Styx
    'the best of the police' was the second cd i ever bought, after 'the best of men at work'. They should never have revealed that 'Every Breath You Take' was about stalking, the idea ruins a beautiful song!
    Yesterday, 23:47
  • lassie23's Photo
    lassie23
    I'm watching you!
    Yesterday, 23:52
Photo

Mapantz

Typical, one of the warmest days this year and it has clouded over.
Yesterday, 13:25
  • Andy Bown's Photo
    Andy Bown
    1 very weak front then 2 more sunny days so it's hardly bad!
    Yesterday, 14:27
Photo

Polar Gael

Bring on the sunshine!
Yesterday, 12:31
Photo
  • NUT's Photo
    NUT
    I'm getting a security key is not valid? I don't see any security key?
    Apr 16 2014 21:13
  • NUT's Photo
    NUT
    It's OK I fixed it tried it with opera browser and it worked
    Apr 16 2014 21:16
Photo

karyo

Is El Nino going to ruin winter 2014/15 or give us a right treat like in 2009/10?
Apr 16 2014 17:59
  • Don's Photo
    Don
    After the Winter we've just had, probably more than you think!
    Yesterday, 07:46
  • Mapantz's Photo
    Mapantz
    If I cannot get any snow (which is unlikely here anyway) I'll take more storms again.
    Yesterday, 10:14
  • Craig Evans's Photo
    Craig Evans
    Good question Karyo
    Today, 10:00
Photo

DiagonalRedLine

Would be nice to see a cookie storm sometime (where those yummy chocolate chip biscuits fall from the sky... with thunder and lightning). ;)
Apr 16 2014 12:21
  • Captain shortwave's Photo
    Captain shortwave
    Any thunder would be drowned out by a chorus of "nom nom nom" :P
    Apr 16 2014 17:52
  • Keraunophile's Photo
    Keraunophile
    Erm....right!
    Apr 16 2014 18:37
  • Styx's Photo
    Styx
    I read your comment before I went to bed last night. And guess what I dreamt about? yep- I was picking up chocolate biscuits that i was finding all over the garden...Thanks for that! ;)
    Yesterday, 08:04
Photo

Eugene

Looking forward to some rain, countryside starting to look very dry and dusty, wouldnt think we had a very wet winter
Apr 16 2014 08:52
  • simshady's Photo
    simshady
    Yeah, lets hope for plenty of rain over the next few weeks.
    Apr 16 2014 16:35
  • Summer of 95's Photo
    Summer of 95
    Still standing water in a lot of fields round here, and every wet day produces more. Dry till September wouldn't do any harm
    Apr 16 2014 17:40
  • karyo's Photo
    karyo
    The Easter weekend should see a lot of rain in the south and east but not exclusively.
    Apr 16 2014 18:00
Photo

hernebaylooby

looking forward to the easter bunny coming :)
Apr 16 2014 07:43
  • lassie23's Photo
    lassie23
    The Easter bunny doesn't exist, same as santa clause, I discovered this fact today :-(
    Apr 16 2014 18:27