Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South East & East Anglia Regional Discussion - January 11th 2013>

Snowangel-MK

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, Storms and epic cold snowy winters

Thats all whats needed,just a good dollop of snow, would just top it.

Have to be careful i how i state this. . . .Its coming ​on its way. Were amongst friends.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow

nightmare on elm street is good rofl.gif

Don't watch The Shining. It nearly put me off snow. Although a deserted Rockies hotel without the ghosts and an axe murdering husband sounds ok.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: love snow and frosty mornings

Have to be careful i how i state this. . . .Its coming​on its way. Were amongst friends.

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif i will say no more lol

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, T Storms.

they say rush hour is that morning or evening plz

Not sure haven't seen the forcasts yet, I'm hoping evening though cause my husband has a hospital appointment monday morning, if it ends up cancalled cause of snow, who know when the next one will come through.

Here in croydon the trafic is at a standstill within 10minutes of snow lol. Even that unexpected snowfall during the cold snap before the failed easterly, when it was only heavy for about 10 mins and didn't land caused problems lol.

Posted

Don't watch The Shining. It nearly put me off snow. Although a deserted Rockies hotel without the ghosts and an axe murdering husband sounds ok.

Oh what thats even worse bad.gif now im defo going to poop myself tonight ohmy.png

Not sure haven't seen the forcasts yet, I'm hoping evening though cause my husband has a hospital appointment monday morning, if it ends up cancalled cause of snow, who know when the next one will come through.

Here in croydon the trafic is at a standstill within 10minutes of snow lol. Even that unexpected snowfall during the cold snap before the failed easterly, when it was only heavy for about 10 mins and didn't land caused problems lol.

I remember that day,it took me over 4 hrs to get to work and by car thats normally 15 mins away,i got a bus daaaaa,should of stayed at home

Posted

hi alexis

we may see some snow saturday night but should not cause a problem

ice may be the awkward bit

sunday at present looks mainly dry (this may change though)

monday from about 2-3pm onwards will be when the problems start with heavy snow

i hope that will get you to the appt without too much hassle

i live in croydon so know exactly what you mean

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: anything extreme or intense !

You lot are lucky, i'm bed bound after a big surgical operation.

Hope you make a speedy recovery Victor and you can at least see the snow from your window good.gif

Cor thats a huge one,i want it lol

Oh dear........I think we better have a new clean thread for the morning doh.gif

Posted

you think this is quick

wait until it snows

it goes mad crazy.gif

Yes by the time you have posted a reply to someone there is 10 or 12 more post's to read.....acute.gif Edited by blackprince

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, T Storms.

Gritting teams in Croydon will be covering the following: (A & B Roads / Walk Ways/Pavements). Shift patterns are now in full swing with extra staff on standby. Croydon will see gritting teams out in force Saturday onwards and are on Yellow Alert due to the MetO's advisory help.gifcold.gif

aggressive.gif Been waiting all winter for decent white beautiful snow and they are going to ruin it all. I can understand roads but I find when they grit the pavements it's more slipery to walk on.

Posted

Hope you make a speedy recovery Victor and you can at least see the snow from your window good.gif

Oh dear........I think we better have a new clean thread for the morning doh.gif

Lol sorry me and my big mouth

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow

My husband's got a hospital check up on Monday too. I think any snow's afternoon onwards for us.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: anything extreme or intense !

Lol sorry me and my big mouth

lol no problem, here is a new fresh one...

locking this one up now !